Do you have fines, citations or court fees due?
Do you need a copy of a police report, accident report or records check?
Do you need to post bond for an inmate?
At this time, our doors will remain open. But for your safety and convenience, the following options are available:
- OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS CAN BE COMPLETED VIA EMAIL AT RECORDS@KENOSHAJS.ORG OR BY CALLING 262-605-5015. A request form can be found here.
- PARKING CITATION PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Payment can be made by telephone or internet using VISA, MasterCard, or DISCOVER 24-hours per day, 7-days per week. There is a service charge of $2.95 per ticket if paid via phone or internet.
- PAY BY PHONE - Call toll free 866-353-7144.
- PAY BY INTERNET - https://www.dspayments.com/Kenosha
- PAY BY MAIL: Check or Money Order payable to the City of Kenosha and write the Ticket Number and your Vehicle License Number on the Check or Money Order. Include your name and address on the envelope. DO NOT MAIL CASH. Mail to City of Kenosha, Citation Processing Center, P.O. Box 3214, Milwaukee, WI 53201-3214
- PAY BY DROP BOX - 1000 55th Street, by utilizing the 24-hour drop box located outside the Public Safety Building on 10th Avenue. Check or money order only. Payments from the drop box will be forwarded to the payment center the next business day.
- PAY COURT FEES/FINES ONLINE
- The Wisconsin Court System's circuit court payment system allows payment of circuit court fees and fines in all Wisconsin counties.
- Payments can be made using MasterCard, Visa or electronic check with the following non-refundable fees charged by US Bank to process the payment:
- NOTE: Discover and American Express are not currently accepted.
- Go to https://wcca.wicourts.gov/payOnline.html to search for outstanding debt with any Wisconsin circuit court and make payment online.
- To pay a citation before the court date, go to https://wcca.wicourts.gov/payOnline.html, then use the Simple Search to search for the case. After finding the case, click on the case number, click on the View Case Details button, then click on the Pay Citation Online button to make payment online
TO POST A BOND FOR A SUBJECT INCARCERATED AT THE KENOSHA COUNTY JAIL, you will still need to come to the Information Counter at the Public Safety Building.
Please feel free to contact us at (262)605-5015 with your questions. We may be able to save you a trip down to the Public Safety Building!